About Me

My photo
Hi,I am a capable administrator and I write webpages for myself and also do freelance. My children are grown and I live with my husband her in the lovely County of Gwynedd. We have 5 grandchildren between us. I have previously worked as an office manager and trainer for many years. I am currently fitting out a new shop in my local high street and the shop will be opening in February, so more news on that shortly. If you have too much administration to do and not enough time to work on running you company, then email me on minkyhughes@gmail.com You can see more of my work on http://www.heavenly-greek-islands.com

Tuesday 21 December 2010

Grandchildren





Grandchildren are great, We have 5 between us.

Lewis is 10,
Sebastian is 9, Libby is 5, Stella is 2, and Emilia is 1.

I was there for Lewis's birth, and Libby's, it was a wonderful experience, but very stressful, especially for my daughters (the Mums) ha ha!!

They all live within a couple of hours drive, so we don't see them all the time, usually every 3 - 4 weeks. Then if there is a special occasion, we gather for that too.

November last year was one of those occasions, my wedding to Colin!.

Lewis loves football, and dancing, music and playing video games.

He supports Liverpool F.C. and plays in goal for his local junior football club.

Lewis is a great fan of Michael Jackson.

Libby loves performing and liked nothing better than making up her own songs.

Sebastian has a great love of Rugby and plays in a junior team every weekend.

He also enjoys sailing.

Stella and Emilia are developing their own interests, as well as lovely sense of humour, at least, they make me laugh.

They love to play and have plenty of toys that keep them happy for hours.


No comments:

Post a Comment